Yogurt Fruit Bark
If you’re looking for a really healthy snack for you or your kids this is an awesome choice. I know you’ve seen all kinds of chocolate and candy type bark recipes, but this one is yummy and healthy. I made it as a snack for my kids, but they were begging for it as dessert as well. I call that a WIN in my book! It’s super easy to make. Let’s start with the ingredients:
- Yogurt (I used strawberry flavored Greek yogurt)
- Chopped up fruit of your choice (I used strawberry and bananas, but you could use any fruit)
- Optional: Chocolate chips (I also put a few Chocolate chips in in part of it as well. You could add any sweets you’d like if you wanted to make it more of a dessert)
- Lay parchment paper across a baking pan and spread yogurt across the paper
- Add chopped fruit (and/or any sweets you want to add) on top of the yogurt.
- Put pan with yogurt and toppings in the freezer to freeze (about 2-3 hours)
- Remove from the freezer and break apart in to smaller pieces.