If you are looking for something Super delicious for the Super Bowl or any game you need an amazing snack for then look no further! This is such a great snack that will really hit the spot on game day. To top it all off? It’s Super easy to make too!!!
Ready to know how to make it? Here it goes:
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 packet of powered taco seasoning
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 regular sized container of sour cream
- 1 1/2-2 cups Shredded cheese of your choice for topping (I used the Mexican cheese blend, but you can use any kind you want)
- 1 small chopped white onion
- Diced tomatoes ( I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes)
- Sliced and chopped jalapenos (for topping
- Tortilla chips/corn chips
- Boil chicken and shred
- Mix in the taco seasoning (I would start with 1/2 the packet of seasoning, and if you don’t think that’s enough flavor for you then I would add the rest). Let it sit for at least 30 minutes to really disk in that flavor.
- Take a large oven safe platter or pan and layer the chicken on the bottom first.
- Next all you do is layer the rest of the ingredients in this order: black beans, sour cream, half the cheese, onion, tomatoes, jalepenos, and the rest of the cheese
- Bake in the oven on 350 for at least 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browning on the top.
- Serve with chips!